ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories company, will showcase more than 100 creative product solutions and enter new industry categories at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. From South Hall booths 35825 and 35625, company brands ZAGG and iFrogz will launch new smartphone and tablet cases, feature portable audio offerings and introduce groundbreaking new products in the gaming category.
"At ZAGG Inc, our mission is to enhance the mobile lifestyles of our consumers through creative product solutions,” said Randall Hales, CEO and president for the company. “CES is an important venue for us, and we plan to pique attendee interest with exclusive booth events, demonstrations that showcase the quality of our products and the introduction of new products specifically for gamers.”
At the 2013 International CES, attendees can expect ZAGG and iFrogz brands to:
- Host live scratch test demonstrations featuring an iPhone wrapped in the invisibleSHIELD film resisting a series of attacks from a Dremel, screws and various other objects.
- Introduce a new, creative line of gaming accessories that will appeal to everyone from professional to casual gamers.
- Launch a line of accessories for kids, including stuffed animals that play music through the use of a smartphone and Nearfield Audio Technology.
- Provide portable charging stations for visitors to power up their cellphone, tablet or other consumer electronic device.
- Demonstrate a new lineup of unique audio gear from both ZAGG and iFrogz brands, including the award-winning Boost Plus.
- Give away $200 a day for the fastest typist who utilizes ZAGG’s keyboard accessories for the iPad.
ZAGG Inc’s new gaming accessories represent the company’s first foray into this growing category. In addition, ZAGG is expanding its target demographic with audio and case accessories geared to today’s technologically proficient kids.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV