IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CombiMatrix Corporation (Nasdaq:CBMX), a molecular diagnostics company performing DNA-based testing services for prenatal, pediatric and oncology, today announced that it has received a letter from the NASDAQ Stock Market notifying the Company that it has regained full compliance with NASDAQ's minimum bid continued listing requirement.
The letter, received December 19, noted that the closing bid price of CombiMatrix's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or higher for the last 10 consecutive business days, from December 5-December 18. Accordingly, CombiMatrix has regained compliance with NASDAQ's Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) and the matter is closed.
About CombiMatrix CorporationCombiMatrix Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, CombiMatrix Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. (CMDX), is a molecular diagnostics laboratory which offers DNA-based testing services to the prenatal, pediatric and oncology markets. The Company performs genetic testing utilizing Microarray, FISH, PCR and G-Band Chromosome Analysis. CMDX offers prenatal and pediatric testing services for the detection of abnormalities of genes at the DNA level beyond what can be identified through traditional technologies. CMDX was also the first commercial clinical laboratory in the United States to make comprehensive DNA-based genomic analysis of solid tumors, including breast, colon, lung, prostate and brain tumors, available to oncology patients and medical professionals. Additional information about CMDX is available at www.cmdiagnostics.com or by calling 1-800-710-0624.
CONTACT: Company Contact: R. Judd Jessup President & CEO, CombiMatrix Corporation Tel (949) 753-0624 Investor Relations Contact: John Baldissera BPC Financial Marketing Tel (800) 368-1217 Media Contact: Len Hall VP, Media Relations Allen & Caron Tel (949) 474-4300 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV