NEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ), parent of the world's first electronic stock market and a leading index provider, today announced exchange-traded product (ETP) provider BOOST ETP will launch ten new exchange-traded products in the United Kingdom (UK) that are based on indexes in the NASDAQ Commodity Index Family SM. They are the first products linked to the NASDAQ Commodity Index Family.
John Jacobs, NASDAQ OMX EVP and Head of NASDAQ OMX Global Index Group, said, "The roll-out of these ETPs is a significant milestone for NASDAQ OMX's index business and our growing relationship with BOOST ETP. We look forward to continuing to support our partnership and serving the needs of investors by creating indexes that track a variety of asset classes and regions."
The following ETPs will begin trading today on the London Stock Exchange:
|Boost WTI Oil 3x Leverage Daily ETP||3OIL|
|Boost WTI Oil 3x Short Daily ETP||3OIS|
|Boost Gold 3x Leverage Daily ETP||3GOL|
|Boost Gold 3x Short Daily ETP||3GOS|
|Boost Copper 3x Leverage Daily ETP||3HCL|
|Boost Copper 3x Short Daily ETP||3HCS|
|Boost Natural Gas 3x Leverage Daily ETP||3NGL|
|Boost Natural Gas 3x Short Daily ETP||3NGS|
|Boost Silver 3x Leverage Daily ETP||3SIL|
|Boost Silver 3x Short Daily ETP||3SIS|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV