To participate in the program, Portland consumers just need to pick up a free FRN Card at any one of the more than 170 participating local Shell stations and activate it by visiting fuelrewards.com and following the easy steps to start earning rewards on fuel. Consumers can also request an FRN Card online at fuelrewards.com.
Portland consumers can currently save with the FRN program in the following two ways:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent. Some online merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so consumers can multiply their savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
"Shell knows more consumers are looking for a smart loyalty rewards program that can help them save money at the pump without having to jump through hoops or sacrifice their quality of fuel," said Dan Little, Shell North American Fuels Marketing Manager. "That's why teaming up with Excentus on this revolutionary rewards program is so exciting because it empowers Portland consumers to never pay full price at the pump again!"
"Excentus is excited to introduce the outstanding savings potential of the Fuel Rewards Network program to Portland consumers," said Dickson Perry, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Excentus. "By teaming up with Shell, local consumers who participate in our program will be able to set their own price for high-quality fuel simply by choosing to buy the things they normally buy through one of our participating retailers and programs. These are trying times for many families, and we're proud to be able to offer relief through the Fuel Rewards Network program."Consumers can now also download the FRN Mobile App for iPhone® to find nearby savings, locate fuel stations, track their rewards and more! Download the free app and start saving today!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV