- The all-new 2013 Ford Fusion achieved an Acceptable Rating in the challenging new small overlap front crash test and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) recently named the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion a Top Safety Pick+, the highest recommendation the organization has for vehicle crash safety
- The all-new Fusion features the Personal Safety System, new safety belt technologies and a total of eight airbags, which are designed to protect the vehicle occupants. The Fusion has redesigned seat-mounted side airbags that deploy lower in the pelvis area and incorporate new venting technology to further enhance side impact protection
All-New 2013 Ford Fusion Earns IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Recommendation For 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.