NTT Com Positioned As Leaders In Gartner's Magic Quadrant For Asia/Pacific Network Service Providers' Report
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Asia/Pacific Network Service Providers" To Chee Eng, Kenshi Tazaki, Vincent Fu, Bjarne Munch, 28 November 2012
(2) Gartner, Inc., "Methodologies Magic Quadrant" http://www.gartner.com/technology/research/methodologies/research_mq.jsp implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About NTT Communications CorporationNTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company's worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One(TM) VPN network reaching over 150 countries, and over 130 secure data centers. NTT Communications' solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA. Further information: www.ntt.com/index-e.html www.twitter.com/nttcom www.facebook.com/nttcomtv
SOURCE NTT Communications Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts