Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology and the data converter market share leader*, today introduced the AD9142 dual-channel, 16-bit, 1.6-GSPS D/A converter, which supports high data rates and complex modulation schemes required in communications, test and instrumentation, and defense and aerospace systems.
Featuring an on-chip 32-bit NCO (numerically-controlled oscillator) that allows flexible placement of the IF (intermediate frequency) carrier to optimize system performance, ADI’s AD9142 D/A converter exceeds requirements for applications that use sophisticated DPD (digital pre-distortion) techniques demanding broad signal bandwidths.
- View the AD9142 D/A converter product page, order samples, and download the data sheet: http://www.analog.com/AD9142
- Get support at ADI’s EngineerZone® online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/data_converters/high-speed_dacs
The combination of programmable interpolation rate, high sample rates, and fine NCO modulation capability gives system designers flexibility when choosing D/A converter output frequencies. This is especially helpful in meeting four- to six-carrier GSM transmission specifications and other communications standards. Operating with the on-chip PLL (phase-locked loop) at a D/A converter output frequency of 200 MHz, the AD9142 delivers a 79-dB ACLR (adjacent-channel leakage ratio) for six-carrier GSM applications.
The AD9142 includes integrated interpolation filters with selectable interpolation factors of 2, 4, and 8. The dual D/A converter data interface supports word and byte load allowing customers to reduce input pins on lower data rates to save board space, power and cost. The AD9142 is available in a space-saving 72-pin LFCSP (lead-frame chip-scale package).Pricing, Availability and Complementary Products
|Product||Sample Availability||Production Release||Resolution (Bits)||Channels||Sample Rate (GSPS)||Price Each In 1,000 Quantities||Packaging|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV