More information about the Fund is available on www.alpinefunds.com.
Based in Westchester, New York, Alpine Woods Capital Investors, LLC was founded in 1998.
This release contains forward-looking statements based on currently available information. The Funds’ actual results could differ materially from those anticipated due to various risks and uncertainties. Alpine Global Dynamic Dividend Fund is a closed-end fund and does not continuously offer or redeem shares. The Fund trades in the secondary market and investors wishing to buy or sell shares must place orders through a financial intermediary or broker.
To read about the Funds, access the Annual and Semi-Annual Reports in the Related Documents section of the website or call 1-800-617-7616 to receive a copy of the annual and semi-annual reports by mail. An investor should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV