KingSett Capital Announces Closing Of The Previously Announced Sale Of Industrial Portfolio To Dundee Industrial REIT For $498 Million
TORONTO, Dec. 19, 2012 /CNW/ - KingSett Capital announced today that affiliates of KingSett Capital have completed the previously announced sale of a 5.3 million square foot portfolio of industrial properties (the "Portfolio") to Dundee Industrial REIT for approximately $498.5 million previously announced on November 28, 2012. A portion of the purchase price for the Portfolio was satisfied through the issuance by Dundee Industrial REIT to an affiliate of KingSett Capital of 2,358,491 trust units ("Units"), at a price of $10.60 per Unit, and $25,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 5.25% convertible unsecured subordinated debentures due December 31, 2019 (the "Debentures"), at a price of $1,000 per $1,000 principal amount of Debentures. The Debentures are convertible into Units at a conversion price of $13.80 per Unit, subject to adjustment.
Following the closing of the sale of the Portfolio, KingSett Capital's and affiliates' of KingSett Capital securityholding percentage in the Units is approximately 8.07%, assuming the conversion of the $25,000,000 aggregate principal amount of Debentures into Units and that the 16,111,831 issued and outstanding Class B limited partnership units of Dundee Industrial Limited Partnership, which are intended to be economically equivalent to the Units, have been exchanged for an equal number of Units, or approximately 11.48% on a non-exchanged basis. KingSett Capital's Units and the Debentures are being held for investment purposes only.
SOURCE KingSett Capital
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV