Consulate General Of Mexico Hosts The 2nd Annual Steps To College
2013 Feria Universitaria Expects 2,500 Latino High School Students - Focus is on College Financial Aid & Admissions
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Latino high school students are invited to learn about college admissions and financial aid at Steps to College 2013 in Natomas, on Feb 2 nd.
Steps to College 2013 is a higher education event presented in both Spanish and English, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento located at 2093 Arena Boulevard.
The event is organized by the following community and higher education partners: The California Student Aid Commission; Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento; Cien Amigos; Mexican Cultural Center of Northern California; Latino Policy Coalition; Dream Develop Do; College Board; Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities; UC Davis; and, Sacramento State University.The Consul General of Mexico in Sacramento, Carlos Gonzalez Gutierrez said, "I appreciate the opportunity to host the 2nd annual "Steps To College" university fair. I would like to express my recognition to all the participating institutions for making a great effort while providing a valuable service to the Mexican, Mexican-American and Latino Community of Northern California." This year's Feria Universitaria or University Fair is expected to attract 2,500 students from all throughout Northern California. There will be representatives from dozens of California colleges and universities providing information about their admission process. The objectives of Steps to College 2013 are to:
- explain the full array of resources available for Latino students to finance their higher education,
- expose Latino families to the admissions process on Northern California higher education institutions,
- and assist Latino students in completing their student aid applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV