Grand Opening Tomorrow -- Thursday, December 20, 2012 -- Celebrate The Holidays With A Fresh Worldwide Twist At Sabzee Mediterranean Market!
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The search for the next great food market in Los Angeles ends just in time for the holidays and the New Year. Opening with an in-store celebration on December 20, 2012, Sabzee Mediterranean Market is the amazing new supermarket Encino and the rest of the San Fernando Valley will be talking about throughout 2013. An outstanding Middle Eastern grocery and supermarket where the selection will be consistently outstanding and freshness will be king, the new market takes its name from the Farsi word for greens.
That's no accident as the produce section of the market will boast the tastiest and most diverse selection of truly fresh options and a strong selection of organics. Whether you're seeking out the finest herbs, be it cilantro or mint, or such delicious fruits as figs, grapes, grape leaves, bitter melon or exotic fruits like guava and passion fruit, Sabzee Mediterranean Market will be the place for food lovers from all over Los Angeles to break out of their food rut. There's no reason that holiday food needs to be any less fresh and healthy than the food you eat during the rest of the year, it just needs to be delicious.
Also, whichever holidays you'll be celebrating this season, Sabzee will offer you the food choices that are right for you. The store is set to offer the healthiest selections in town, not to mention one of L.A.'s widest supermarket selections of kosher and halal meats and groceries. Sabzee will also offer plenty of traditional American and European style holiday fare, so whether you'll be making brisket and latkes, kabob, or a roast turkey with all the fixings, Sabzee Mediterranean Market has just the wholesome, high quality ingredients you're looking for.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV