HOUSTON, Dec. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In conjunction with Quanex Building Products Corporation's (NYSE:NX) fiscal 2012 fourth quarter earnings announcement scheduled for release before market hours on December 21, you are invited to listen to the conference call with David Petratis, chairman and chief executive officer, that will be broadcast live over the internet.
|What:||Quanex Building Products Corporation|
|Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter and Year End Conference Call|
|When:||Friday, December 21, 2012, 1:00pm Eastern|
|How:||Live over the internet --- Log on to the Quanex website.|
The live and archived call will be available on the company's website at http://www.quanex.com on the Investor Relations link.
Quanex Building Products Corporation is an industry leading manufacturer of value-added engineered materials and components for the building products markets. The stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NX.The Quanex Building Products Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1117 Statements that use the words "expect," "should," "believe," "will," "might," or similar words reflecting future expectations or beliefs are forward-looking statements. The statements found above are based on current expectations. Actual results or events may differ materially from this release. Factors that could impact future results may include, without limitation, the effect of both domestic and global economic conditions, the impact of competitive products and pricing, and the availability and cost of raw materials. For a more complete discussion of factors that may affect the company's future performance, please refer to the company's most recent 10-K filing on December 20, 2011, under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, in particular the section titled, "Private Securities Litigation Reform Act" contained therein.
CONTACT: Valerie Calvert, 713-877-5305
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV