FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) announced that it has acquired Olmsted Falls, a 125-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 14 acres, located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, for a purchase price of $3,600,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns fifty-seven manufactured home communities consisting of over 10,600 developed homesites.
Samuel A. Landy, President, stated, "We are pleased to announce the acquisition of this community. UMH has a strong presence in this region and this acquisition will further enhance our strength here. We have now increased our portfolio by more than 50% over the previous three year period and anticipate continuing to acquire communities in 2013."
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, owns and operates fifty-seven manufactured home communities with over 10,600 developed homesites located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV