REDONDO BEACH, Calif., Dec. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Employees of Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Aerospace Systems sector continued their tradition of bringing seasonal cheer to people in need during this year's holiday giving campaign.
The company's employee-driven program, active for more than 50 years, made the holidays easier by donating prepaid phone cards, new toys and gifts of food to communities around the nation where sector facilities are located.
Throughout the year, employees nationwide have participated in numerous ways, including fulfilling wish lists, hosting toy drives and holding a golf tournament."Through fundraisers of every stripe all year long, Northrop Grumman does all it can to support our communities," said Gary Ervin, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman's Aerospace Systems sector. "Helping those in need is a big part of what it means to work at Northrop Grumman, and not just at the holidays. We give where we live." Employees participated at sites in California (Camarillo, Edwards Air Force Base, El Segundo, Goleta, Manhattan Beach, Palmdale, Redondo Beach and San Diego), Florida (Melbourne and St. Augustine), Georgia (Warner Robins), Maryland (Hollywood), Mississippi (Moss Point), New York (Bethpage), North Dakota (New Town), Oklahoma (Tinker Air Force Base) and South Carolina (Charleston). Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Tom Henson 310-625-8611 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV