KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced it was awarded the Djibouti Base Operation Support Services contract for services at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa and Manda Bay, Kenya, under a contract valued at $127 million.
KBR will provide services to include public safety, air operations, facility support, vehicle maintenance, environmental services as well as supply operations, housing, utilities, and laundry, food and recreation services.
The firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract is for one base year and three option years. With all option years exercised, work will continue through 2017.
“KBR having such a long history at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti makes this award especially exciting and rewarding,” said Rich Ambrose, President, North American Government and Logistics, KBR. “We look forward to working with the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic, the contracting agency.”KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV