MAUMEE, Ohio, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Andersons, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ANDE) today announced a first quarter 2013 cash dividend of 16 cents ($0.16) per share payable January 23, 2013, to shareholders of record on January 2, 2013.
"The increase in the dividend for our shareholders reflects our positive financial results and our confidence in our earnings capacity going forward," says Nick Conrad, V.P Finance and Treasurer.
This is The Andersons' 65 th consecutive quarterly cash dividend since its listing on the Nasdaq on February 20, 1996. There are approximately 18.6 million common shares outstanding.About The Andersons, Inc. The Andersons, Inc. is a diversified company rooted in agriculture. Founded in Maumee, Ohio, in 1947, the company conducts business across North America in the grain, ethanol, and plant nutrient sectors, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing. For more information, visit The Andersons online at www.andersonsinc.com. SOURCE The Andersons, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV