Additional information concerning these and other risks and uncertainties are discussed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K under the headings "Special Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors." In addition, the proposed merger with Sealy presents risk factors including the ability of the parties to complete the proposed merger in a timely manner or at all; satisfaction of the conditions precedent to the proposed merger, and the ability to secure regulatory approvals; the possibility of litigation (including relating to the merger itself); successful completion of acquisition financing arrangements; and the ability to successfully integrate Sealy into Tempur-Pedic's operations and realize synergies from the proposed transaction. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which it is made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements for any reason, including to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which such statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events or circumstances.
SOURCE Tempur-Pedic International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV