Insignia Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISIG) today announced that it has produced its two millionth sign on the laser die-cutting finishing system that it purchased in late 2011.
President and COO Glen Dall commented, “The laser die-cutting finishing system that began operation this time last year was a strategic move for our Company to produce a vastly superior POPSign. Our ShapePOPS™, ShapePOPS™ Premier, Brand POPS™ and Retailer Media Solution products that have launched this year have set us apart in the marketplace, and have been a strong part of the sales recovery we are seeing in the back-half of 2012. The uniquely-shaped signs produced by our laser die-cutting finishing system offer many creative variants to inspire shoppers and deliver value. I want to commend our operations team for the successful development and execution of this laser die-cutting finishing system. We are continuing to explore additional product variations and other enhanced offerings and are confident these new ideas will lead to even greater success in the future.”
Insignia Systems, Inc. is a developer and marketer of in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. Through its Point-Of-Purchase Services (POPS) business, Insignia provides at-shelf advertising products in over 13,000 chain retail supermarkets, over 1,800 mass merchants and over 7,000 dollar stores. Through the nationwide POPS network, over 200 major consumer goods manufacturers, including General Mills, Kellogg Company, Kraft, Nestlé, Armour-Eckrich and Ocean Spray, have taken their brand messages to the point-of-purchase. For additional information, contact (888) 474-7677, or visit the Insignia website at www.insigniasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV