Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) announced today that the previously announced redemption by its indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary, Clear Channel Worldwide Holdings, Inc., of all of its $219,545,000 aggregate principal amount of 9.25% Series A Senior Notes due 2017 (the “Existing Series A Notes”) and $555,748,000 aggregate principal amount of 9.25% Series B Senior Notes due 2017 (the “Existing Series B Notes” and together with the Existing Series A Notes, the “Existing Notes”) that remained outstanding after the expiration of its tender offer on December 3, 2012 has been completed. The Existing Notes were redeemed pursuant to a notice of redemption issued on November 19, 2012 in accordance with the redemption provisions of the indentures governing the Existing Notes (the “Existing Notes Indentures”).
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a notice of redemption under the Existing Notes Indentures or an offer to buy or the solicitation of an offer to sell with respect to any securities.
About Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 1,000 digital displays across 37 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.’s International segment operates in nearly 30 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in a wide variety of formats.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV