WASHINGTON, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) announced today that it will participate in the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, California. Speaking at the conference, on January 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM (PST), will be the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Robert W. Musslewhite, and the Company's Chief Financial Officer, Michael T. Kirshbaum. The presentation materials will be available on the Company's website, found at www.advisory.com through January 31, 2013.
About The Advisory Board Company The Advisory Board Company is a global research, technology, and consulting firm partnering with 150,000 leaders in 3,700 organizations across health care and higher education. Through its innovative membership model, the Company collaborates with executives and their teams to elevate performance and solve their most pressing challenges. The Company provides strategic guidance, actionable insights, web-based software solutions, and comprehensive implementation and management services. For more information, visit the firm's website, www.advisory.com.
SOURCE The Advisory Board Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV