Trends In Sales Force Effectiveness And Learning & Development For 2013
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- What's happening in the marketplace, and how can companies take advantage of it? Technology continues to evolve rapidly, and demographic shifts among your employees and clients are changing buying and selling behaviors and preferences. Many of these innovations impact the areas of sales force effectiveness (SFE) and learning and development (L&D).
Richardson's new blog, Trends in Sales Force Effectiveness and Learning & Development for 2013, outlines nine trends to watch and get on board with in 2013 in the areas of SFE and L&D. Don't get left behind. If you haven't already started, consider how your sales organization can leverage these trends in sales force effectiveness to enhance your business in 2013.
To read the complete blog, please click here.About Richardson Richardson ( http://www.richardson.com) helps leaders prepare their organizations to execute sales strategies and achieve business objectives. We have the expertise and resources to help you scale your initiative quickly and confidently across your entire sales force and supporting functions. With you, we establish sales best practices, evaluate talent, build capability and consistency through world-class sales training, and sustain necessary change. We ensure that your solution reflects your unique culture and values, which drives rapid adoption and lasting results. SOURCE Richardson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV