Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 3
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
I bet it would more popular if they called it nice reversion.— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) January 3, 2013
Someone yelled fire in the QE theater— Timothy Collins (@Tangletrade) January 3, 2013
Wife & I walked thru $JCP store few days ago. Remarked how much better stores were organized & cleaner. "Still won't shop here," she added.— Rob Holmes (@RobTheStreet) January 3, 2013
As a quick follow up to many of you: Eric Cantor received 3 votes. John Boehner with 220. So no, it wasn't close between those two for Spkr.— Joe Deaux (@JoeDeaux) January 3, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV