"Like many companies, Cardinal Health is exploring the strategic use of advanced analytics to help us meet the needs of our customer. The need to truly understand our data naturally drives demand for more highly skilled analytical data professional – 'data scientists' if you will. We need to expand the talent pool quickly and I'm excited that the TUN online training program is available to help address the current demand," said Susan Watson, Director of Enterprise Customer Data for Cardinal Health. Watson is a member of the Teradata PARTNERS steering committee and the Teradata University Network advisory board.
Can On-line Technical Training Help Companies with Big Analytics?
A survey of students, recent graduates, and faculty conducted for the Teradata University Network showed that 68 percent of the students reported being interested or very interested in the student certification program.
"The certification process is definitely tailored to the student. You can complete the learning modules on your own time, and end of chapter reviews and interactive quizzes help make sure you are ready for the exam. I think the program was a great step in teaching me how to learn beyond a university. It challenges you to take responsibility of your own learning in order to forward your career," said student Rick Stinogel of Arizona State University.Degan Kettles, also of Arizona State University, said, "I was already familiar with many transactional database systems, but data warehousing was new to me. The certification process made me feel competent in my understanding of what it is, how it works, and how it can be applied to support diverse needs in an enterprise." Likewise, two out of three faculty, 67 percent, reported they would encourage or strongly encourage their students obtain Teradata certification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV