CHICAGO, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS) will be presenting at the 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference in Las Vegas, Nev., on Jan. 8, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. PST. Kenneth R. Meyers, TDS Executive Vice President and CFO; Vicki L. Villacrez, TDS Telecom Vice President–Finance and CFO; and Jane W. McCahon, TDS Vice President, Corporate Relations will be attending.
The presentation will be webcast both live and on-demand. To listen to the webcast on the web, please visit the Presentations page in the News and Events section of www.teldta.com at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom and TDS Hosted & Managed Services. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of Sept. 30, 2012.Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information and more. SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV