Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 19
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
$KORS up 2%. Not seeing news .. unless investors think he'll be less distracted since he won't be Project Runway judge in new season. Heh.— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 19, 2012
I'm beginning to thing $WAGE's purpose is to secretly get you NOT to use your FSA funds!— Herb Greenberg (@herbgreenberg) December 19, 2012
Everyone in NYC says "they'll get a fiscal deal done".No one in DC can describe a deal that gets votes and a presidential signature.— Tony Fratto (@TonyFratto) December 19, 2012
A decade! Oh, well. At least it was a quiet decade for the banking industry.— Binyamin Appelbaum (@BCAppelbaum) December 19, 2012
Obama's answers on the Fiscal Cliff are longer than 'The Hobbit'— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) December 19, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV