- $40.0 million to Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MACK), a biopharmaceutical company with an initial focus on cancer that is engaged in discovering, developing and preparing to commercialize innovative medicines that are paired with companion diagnostics for the treatment of serious diseases.
- $34.0 million commitment to Comverge, Inc., the leading provider of Intelligent Energy Management solutions for Residential and Commercial & Industrial (C&I) customers.
- $15.0 million commitment to ShareThis, the largest platform for sharing and influence across the web, reaching more than 600 million users across more than two million websites.
- $14.5 million commitment to WomensForum.com, an online media platform that delivers women-focused content to its 20 million viewers.
- $10.0 million commitment to Redwood Systems, the leading provider of building-performance lighting solutions.
- $10.0 million commitment to Identive Group (NASDAQ: INVE; Frankfurt: INV), a provider of solutions and services for the identification, security and RFID industries.
- $8.5 million commitment to NuPathe, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATH), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on innovative neuroscience solutions for diseases of the central nervous system including neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- $6.0 million commitment to Polyera, a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor materials for the electronics industry including flat panel displays.
- $1.0 million commitment to Clustrix, the scale-out SQL database for Big Data applications.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Strong New Commitments In Quarter-to-Date Q4 2012 And Provides Year-to-Date 2012 Portfolio Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts