But we need some moderation alongside this bullish NFLX spin from the usual suspects.
We need Apple's Tim Cook to come out and talk about the nuts and bolts of negotiating with big-time content companies. Hastings tries to present these relationships as "partnerships." Bull!
We need the great CEO of Time Warner (TWX), Jeff Bewkes, to come out in his typical straightforward fashion and explain why Disney did a really dumb thing. Of course, I assume Bewkes agrees with me (or that I agree with him), but based on what I know about the guy I would be shocked if he viewed the situation all that differently than I do.
However, even some tempering from these guys will not stop Netflix's rise. This thing moves on air.If you bought back in July, take some profits, for goodness sake. Up 67%, you should have banked something already. That said, there's never anything wrong with carefully playing an emotional or irrational stock market. Just be careful and treat profits with respect -- don't leave them hanging too long. Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV