Campus Advantage Announces Second Joint Venture With California Pension Fund
About Campus AdvantageCampus Advantage is an Austin-based real estate firm that offers student housing management, development, acquisition and consulting services. The company works to create winning partnerships between colleges, universities, investors, developers and owners in an effort to help students achieve their academic and personal goals. For additional information, please visit http://www.campusadv.com.
About HeitmanHeitman, founded in 1966 and headquartered in Chicago, manages approximately $26 billion in assets invested directly and indirectly in real estate in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The firm's clients include institutions, pension plans, endowments and foundations, and individual investors. More information regarding Heitman can be found at www.heitman.com.
About the California State Teachers' Retirement SystemThe California State Teachers' Retirement System, with a portfolio valued at $155.4 billion as of September 30, 2012, is the largest teacher pension fund and second largest public pension fund in the United States. CalSTRS administers a hybrid retirement system, consisting of traditional defined benefit, cash balance and defined contribution plans, as well as disability and survivor benefits. CalSTRS serves California's 856,000 public school educators and their families from the state's 1,600 school districts, county offices of education and community college districts. For additional information please visit http://www.calstrs.com.
SOURCE Campus Advantage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV