Give The Gift Of Giving Choice: Civic Holiday ECards Let Recipients Choose When, Where To Donate Charitable Contributions
"Each Civ represents a choice," Bouryng said. "As we spread that choice to others – whether they're friends, family, employees or customers – by sharing Civ, we're able to spread the joy that comes with helping others and supporting charities doing good work. That's what the holidays are all about. The Civ builds momentum for good causes as a whole and gives the people you care about the ability to transfer that momentum to the good causes they care about most."
The Civ presents significant advantages over using dollars for charitable giving. Ideas for using CivGift cards include:
- Funding your Civic Giving Account to take advantage of tax deductions before December 31.
- Using your Civ in 2013 to give the gift of choice to friends, family, employees, and customers on holidays and special days such as a birthdays.
- Wishing your customers, employees, friends and families a happy new year and a way to give to their favorite good causes.
- Thanking customers for their business and employees for their good work.
- Creating a charitable fund that others can use to give from during times of need, acts of God and tragedy.
- In lieu of flowers, to show that you care about the cause that the recipient cares about.
About CivChoice CivChoice is an easy-to-use online platform that allows businesses and individuals to make secure, real-time charitable contributions to any IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. CivChoice streamlines the donation process by converting tax-deductible dollars donated to Civillos, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, into digital currency units called Civ. CivChoice users can allocate Civ to any other Civic Giving Account or 501(c)(3) organization, which then withdraws the funds in dollars.SOURCE CivChoice
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV