The vast majority of Americans with student loans successfully manage their repayment, and Sallie Mae, the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, reminds its customers about a contest that rewards them for making their education loan payments a priority and paying on time.
“Sallie Mae celebrates the millions of students and college graduates who regularly make on-time student loan payments,” said Patricia Nash Christel, vice president, Sallie Mae. “We invite our customers to enter to win and share practical tips for others who want to join them on the path to financial success.”
Now through Dec. 31, Sallie Mae invites customers with a track record of six or more on-time loan payments to enter the “It Pays to Repay” Sweepstakes at Facebook.com/SallieMae. The winner of a random drawing will receive up to $25,000 to pay off his or her Sallie Mae-serviced student loans. Federal and private education loan customers in repayment, including those making required payments while in school, are eligible to enter.
To enter or for more information, including rules, visit Facebook.com/SallieMae, and click on the “It Pays to Repay” tab.Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) is the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae turns education dreams into reality for its 25 million customers. With products and services that include 529 college savings plans, Upromise rewards, scholarship search tools, education loans, insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. Learn more at SallieMae.com. Commonly known as Sallie Mae, SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV