- Tree Trust (Plymouth, MN), which plans to use the second-place $4,000 grant to hold community tree-planting events and organize environmental improvement projects.
- Project EverGreen (Cleveland, OH), which plans to use the third-place $2,000 grant to expand its GreenCare for Communities renovation programs – and GreenCare and SnowCare for Troops initiatives supporting military families with yard work and snow removal.
- VOLUNTEER Hampton Roads (Norfolk, VA), which will use the fourth-place $2,000 grant to engage area youth in environmental projects as part of its Global Youth Service Day.
Toro Announces Winner Of ‘Green Spaces Make Great Places’ Grant Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.