If you're bullish on CPRX, then I would look for long-biased if this stock manages to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels 49 cents to 54 cents per share and then once it takes out its gap down day high of 69 cents per share with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that registers near or above its three-month average action of 1,289,870 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CPRX will set up to re-fill some of that previous gap down zone that started around $1.40 a share. Some possible upside targets are its 50-day at 93 cents or its 200-day at $1.05 a share.
-- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV