DENVER, Dec. 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDC Energy, Inc. ("PDC" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:PDCE) today announced the Company plans to host an analyst day for equity analysts and institutional investors on Thursday, April 4, 2013.
Please plan to join James Trimble, Chief Executive Officer and President, along with key members of the senior management team for a 2013 operational and financial outlook.
|PDC Energy Analyst Day|
|Thursday, April 4, 2013|
|1:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST|
|New York Marriott East Side|
|525 Lexington Avenue at 49th Street|
|New York, New York 10017|
To RSVP or for further information contact Marti Dowling, Investor Relations Manager, at 303.831.3926 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.A live webcast of the event and related slides will be available at the start of the program by logging onto the Company's website at www.pdce.com. Upcoming Industry Conference Participation PDC management is scheduled to present at the BMO 10th Annual Unconventional Resource Conference in New York, New York on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, and at the Credit Suisse Energy Summit 2013 in Vail, Colorado on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Please see the Company's website at www.pdce.com for full details. About PDC Energy, Inc. PDC Energy is a domestic independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil, NGLs and natural gas. Its operations are focused primarily in the liquids-rich Wattenberg Field of Colorado, including the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays, the Utica Shale in Ohio and the Marcellus Shale development in West Virginia. PDC is included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 3000 Index of Companies.
CONTACT: Ron Wirth Vice President Finance and Treasurer 303-860-5830 email@example.com Marti Dowling Investor Relations Manager 303-831-3926 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV