Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Wednesday investors need to wait for better prices before buying either of these names.
Oracle had a great quarter and even saw a strong surge in sales in Europe. Cramer said the company continues to make its acquisitions work for it and he sees only positive things ahead for the company.FedEx, on the other hand, is not doing as well, but in an "all that's bad is actually good" moment, weakness in Asia is now being perceived as a good thing because China's economy is on the mend. So would Cramer be a buyer of either? He said his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, sold some FedEx at $92 a share and would consider buying it back under $90 a share. As for Oracle, Cramer said he'd wait and buy on any overall market weakness. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV