Lower Health Care Costs On NH Biz Group's List
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) â¿¿ Reducing health care costs for employers, a friendlier tax structure and economic growth are the public policy priorities for New Hampshire's Business and Industry Association next year.
The association recently released its 2013-2014 priorities, which also include strengthening and improving the state's research and development tax credit, advocating for policies that lower energy costs and supporting workforce development initiatives
BIA President Jim Roche said the group's focus will be on policies and initiatives that encourage New Hampshire businesses to expand and hire more workers, and on businesses elsewhere to expand into or relocate to New Hampshire. He said although New Hampshire weathered the recession better than most states and its unemployment rate is relatively low, it still faces many challenges and must continue to work at being more business friendly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV