Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). With this week being the last show of 2012, Gordon takes a look at some of the key financial sectors.
On the fixed-income and equity ETFs; the S&P had a good year, almost equaling emerging markets stocks, which Gordon believes shows “how correlated the world’s stock markets have become.” Gordon also takes a look at the performance of the TBT, who for the third year in a row, and fourth out of five being short treasuries, resulted in a depressing outcome. Gordon gives his take on what this may spell for 2013.
Taking a look at interest rates and liquid products, we revisit the four factors that could cause downward pressure on the money market yields.
Finally, Gordon takes a look at credit and stock markets. With the new cash allocations on the horizon and technicals in most spread sectors strongly positive, he thinks fixed income risks assets will continue their performance for the rest of 2012 into January. Gordon also weighs in on the first quarter effects on the overweight spreads.To hear a wrap up of 2012, as well as, Gordon’s tips for investors, tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ newest video. Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV