PA Farm Show To Feature Celebrity Chefs, PA Preferred® Ingredients
Culinary Connection Stage to Feature Live Demos, 'Battle of the Burg'
HARRISBURG, Pa., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- An all-star lineup of chefs, local celebrities and commodity producers will entertain visitors at the 2013 Pennsylvania Farm Show as they create dishes from Pennsylvania-sourced products on the PA Preferred® Culinary Connection Stage.
"The Farm Show proudly displays our state's diverse agriculture industry through every step from farm to fork," said Agriculture Secretary George Greig. "The PA Preferred Culinary Connection demonstrations give showgoers the opportunity to taste top-quality dishes with Pennsylvania products. Come experience local food and discover why this year's theme is 'Made in PA. It makes a difference.'"
Highlights at the PA Preferred Culinary Connection stage will include:
- Saturday, Jan. 5, noon and 2 p.m. – Cooking demonstrations by The Food Network's Chef Dave Lieberman, host of Food Network's Good Deal with Dave Lieberman and Dave Does;
- Saturday, Jan. 5, 1 p.m. – Returning is the PA Preferred® Battle of the 'Burg Cook-Off. Lieberman and Harrisburg chef Robert Dacko head teams featuring a host of local celebrities who are challenged to create an entrée that showcases PA Preferred products;
- Sunday, Jan. 6, noon – Cooking demonstrations by Pittsburgh native Justin Miller, The World's Youngest Chef®;
- Monday, Jan. 7, 1 p.m. – Pennsylvania First Lady Susan Corbett and Governor's Residence Executive Chef Barry Crumlich whip up a residence favorite;
- Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2 p.m. – The PA Preferred Best Cheeseburger Showdown, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Beef Council and Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association, pits teams of Pennsylvania celebrities competing for burger dominance using PA Preferred beef; and
- Friday, Jan. 11, 3 p.m. – Christine Greig, wife of Secretary Greig, will create dishes incorporating dairy products with Isabel Maples of Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV