Great American Energy, Inc. Announces New Company Name & New Direction Focused On Mineral Exploration And Development
Great American Energy, Inc. (OTCBB: SRBL) ("Great American Energy" and/or "the Company") announces its change of business name from Southern Bella, Inc. to Great American Energy, Inc. The Certificate of Amendment to change the company name was approved on June 29, 2011, and the name change was effective as of August 26, 2011.
The name change is part of the Company's process of transitioning its operations to focus on the mineral exploration and development industry. As disclosed in previous quarterly and annual reports, Great American Energy has been working on the transition for some time, and additional actions taken to date have included the following:
- Entered into a Mineral Property Option Agreement on June 7, 2012 (effective date of April 28, 2012), granting the Company the exclusive right to acquire an undivided 60% interest in 10 mining claims consisting of approximately 7,311 acres (~2,958 hectares) of property located near Trail, British Columbia, Canada. (Full details to be announced in a subsequent news release about the Bear Creek Rare Earth Property.)
- Entered into a Mineral Property Option Agreement on June 13, 2012, granting the Company the exclusive right to acquire a 100% interest in and to 48 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 7,680 acres (~3,108 hectares) of property located in and around Esmeralda County, Nevada. (Full details to be announced in a subsequent news release about the Big Smoky Valley Lithium Property.)
- Divested all assets, liabilities, subsidiaries and operations not associated with the mineral exploration and development industry as of June 29, 2012. Great American Energy's CEO, Felipe Pimienta, commented: "Our new focus on mineral exploration and development is well under way. The Company's old name and assets have been replaced with a new name and new assets that are consistent with the mining industry. Now we can proceed with the development of our new exploration assets accordingly."
Learn more about the Company and its recent news at Great American Energy’s website: http://www.gamericanenergy.com.ABOUT GREAT AMERICAN ENERGY, INC. Great American Energy, Inc. is a publicly traded (OTCBB: SRBL) mineral exploration and development company focused on supporting America’s growing clean energy and clean tech industries. Based in Denver, Colorado, Great American Energy is dedicated to responsibly identifying, acquiring and developing mineral assets in America and US-friendly countries. The Company’s portfolio of projects currently targets lithium and rare earth element production, both of which are essential to America's clean energy and clean tech industries. For more information on the Company and its activities, visit Great American Energy’s website at http://www.gamericanenergy.com. This press release includes certain statements that are forward-looking in nature and that involve a number of uncertainties and risks. Such forward- looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based on Great American Energy, Inc.'s current expectations and projections regarding future events, which are based on currently available information. The forward-looking statements in this press release may also include statements relating to Great American Energy Inc.'s anticipated new developments, business prospects, financial performance, strategies and similar matters. Great American Energy, Inc. disclaims any obligation to update any of its forward- looking statements, except as may be required by law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV