- Entered into a Mineral Property Option Agreement on June 7, 2012 (effective date of April 28, 2012), granting the Company the exclusive right to acquire an undivided 60% interest in 10 mining claims consisting of approximately 7,311 acres (~2,958 hectares) of property located near Trail, British Columbia, Canada. (Full details to be announced in a subsequent news release about the Bear Creek Rare Earth Property.)
- Entered into a Mineral Property Option Agreement on June 13, 2012, granting the Company the exclusive right to acquire a 100% interest in and to 48 unpatented mining claims comprising approximately 7,680 acres (~3,108 hectares) of property located in and around Esmeralda County, Nevada. (Full details to be announced in a subsequent news release about the Big Smoky Valley Lithium Property.)
- Divested all assets, liabilities, subsidiaries and operations not associated with the mineral exploration and development industry as of June 29, 2012. Great American Energy's CEO, Felipe Pimienta, commented: "Our new focus on mineral exploration and development is well under way. The Company's old name and assets have been replaced with a new name and new assets that are consistent with the mining industry. Now we can proceed with the development of our new exploration assets accordingly."
Great American Energy, Inc. Announces New Company Name & New Direction Focused On Mineral Exploration And Development
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.