Daegis (NASDAQ: DAEG), a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced the latest release of the Daegis eDiscovery Platform. Offering enhanced search analytics, the new release delivers sophisticated search tools with advanced reporting features providing comprehensive analysis of case data. This enhancement extends iterative search capabilities to include sub-queries and the ability to trump, or order, the results to review the most interesting results first. This capability allows litigation teams to quickly analyze and cull case data to reduce the time and cost of review.
“With our latest Daegis eDiscovery Platform release, we are now putting even more powerful search features into the hands of our clients,” said Deborah Jillson, President of Daegis. “Our flexible, end-to-end eDiscovery solution delivers comprehensive search functionality that helps customers improve efficiency, productivity and achieve greater cost management.”
Available to all clients of the Daegis eDiscovery Platform, the new search enhancements go beyond traditional search and culling capabilities to speed up case analysis and review.
Release highlights include:
- Iterative search functionality to refine search strategies and analyze case data
- Search templates that let clients reuse search logic as new data is added to a case
- Commenting functionality to document searches and communicate search results with the project team
- Expanded integration to CaseMap, a case organization tool
- Batch printing to PDF loading multiple documents to a single PDF document