Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with Cobb County, Ga., for Tyler’s CLT Appraisal Services to provide data collection services for the county’s residential property class. Under the agreement, Cobb County will leverage new technology using Tyler Verify for sketch validation of residential structures. The services also include public information outreach and customer service for Cobb County citizens.
Cobb County, located in the Atlanta metropolitan area with Marietta as its largest city and county seat, has worked with Tyler for more than a decade. The county also uses Tyler’s iasWorld ® property assessment and taxation software solution. This is the third multi-year appraisal services agreement Cobb County has signed with Tyler Technologies.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV