- As CEO and co-founder of SusQtech, Steadman was instrumental in growing the company and focusing it on SharePoint-based solutions. Steadman and his partners launched one of the first large-scale SharePoint support offerings. Before joining SusQtech, Steadman spent 10 years with the U.S. Air Force, assigned to the U.S. Special Operations Command and previously worked at Cargill International. He also serves on the advisory boards of the Harry F. Byrd, Jr. School of Business at Shenandoah University and the College of Business at James Madison University. Steadman holds an M.S. degree in information technology management from Virginia Tech and a B.S. degree in computer science from James Madison University.
- Rob Hustick has 23 years of experience managing enterprise-level technology and business initiatives. Prior to serving as president of SusQtech, Hustick was president and CEO of Live Elements; chief operating officer of Wise Online Services; and executive producer of the interactive division of the American Museum of Natural History. Hustick is also the director of SharePoint Conference .ORG. He has lectured extensively on social and professional networking, content management, and web development methodologies. Hustick earned his B.S. degree at the State University of New York at Binghamton.
- Jim LaRocca has been responsible for SusQtech's overall business development efforts since the firm's inception. He has worked strategically with a diverse customer base leveraging the SharePoint platform to drive overall business efficiency. LaRocca has consulted with clients to develop hundreds of SharePoint solutions focused on knowledge and content management, enterprise collaboration, information governance and business intelligence. Well known in the Microsoft partner community, LaRocca has developed relationships with many complementary software companies to help SusQtech's customers maximize their SharePoint implementations. Prior to joining SusQtech, LaRocca held several management positions in the technology publishing industry with CMP Media and The Times Mirror Company. He holds a B.B.A. in finance from St. Bonaventure University.
Protiviti Expands SharePoint Business Consulting Services With Asset Acquisition Of SusQtech
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.