Banner Corporation (NASDAQ:BANR), the parent company of Banner Bank and Islanders Bank, today announced its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share. The dividend is payable January 14, 2013, to common shareholders of record on January 4, 2013.
Banner Corporation also announced that it will report fourth quarter 2012 results after the market closes on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. Management will host a conference call on Thursday, January 24 at 8:00 a.m. PST (11:00 a.m. EST) to discuss the results. The call will also be broadcast live via the internet.
Interested investors may listen to the call live or via replay at www.bannerbank.com. Investment professionals are invited to dial (480) 629-9835 to participate in the call. A replay will be available for one week at (303) 590-3030, using access code 4583551.
About the CompanyBanner Corporation is a $4.27 billion bank holding company operating two commercial banks in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Banner serves the Pacific Northwest region with a full range of deposit services and business, commercial real estate, construction, residential, agricultural and consumer loans. Visit Banner Bank on the Web at www.bannerbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV