Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. today announced that it has been selected as an award recipient for the Army Maintenance Services (AMS) contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The contract has a shared capacity of $315 million over a period of one base year and four option years.
As an awardee, the AMS Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) provides a contract for Siemens to conduct long term, managed services projects for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ customers involving the maintenance and repair of Electronic Security, Access Control Point, Utility Monitoring and Control, Physical Security Systems and other related systems. Work will be performed in the U.S. and at U.S. facilities overseas.
“Siemens is a trusted technology partner for smart, safe and secure buildings and installations,” said Judy Marks, President and CEO, Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. “We are excited to extend our offerings through this contract and we are committed to delivering mission success affordably and efficiently for our government customers.”
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. has an established performance record in the area of managed services through its Technical Services division and work as a prime contractor serving multiple federal customers such as the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a federally-compliant U.S. organization structured to provide answers for some of the nation’s most challenging issues within the federal market in infrastructure, energy, industry and healthcare. The company is the leading integrator for Siemens’ innovative products, technologies and services to meet the needs of federal customers. For more information on Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV