ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc., which is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CTR,” announced today the results of the votes cast at the Fund’s first annual meeting of shareholders held December 14, 2012.
Carol L. Colman, Daniel P. Cronin, and Paolo M. Cucchi were elected as Class I Directors of the Fund by owners of its common stock to hold office until the annual meeting of shareholders in the year 2013 or thereafter when respective successors are duly elected and qualified.
Leslie H. Gelb, R. Jay Gerken, and William R. Hutchinson were elected as Class II Directors of the Fund by owners of its common stock to hold office until the annual meeting of shareholders in the year 2014 or thereafter when respective successors are duly elected and qualified.
Dr. Riordan Roett and Jeswald W. Salacuse were elected as Class III Directors of the Fund by owners of its common stock to hold office until the annual meeting of shareholders in the year 2015 or thereafter when respective successors are duly elected and qualified.ClearBridge Energy MLP Total Return Fund Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end management investment company that is managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC (“LMPFA”), and subadvised by ClearBridge Investments, LLC (“ClearBridge”). LMPFA and ClearBridge are wholly owned subsidiaries of Legg Mason, Inc. (“Legg Mason”). For more information, please contact the Fund at 1-888-777-0102 or visit the Fund’s web site at www.lmcef.com. Data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only. Legg Mason and its affiliates do not engage in selling shares of the Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV