NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. ("Hemispherx" or the "Company") (NYSE MKT: HEB). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On December 18, 2012, shares of Hemispherx fell over 27 cents or 42.86% to close at $0.368 after a government report questioned whether the company's treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome works. On Tuesday, the FDA made public a sharply critical clinical review of Ampligen in which agency staff raised "multiple concerns" with the efficacy and safety of the drug. Hemispherx is trying to win US approval for its drug Ampligen. In a report, government reviewers not only questioned whether the drug is effective, but they also pointed out that the company was warned earlier this year that its drug research data may not support approval.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Hemispherx, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman, 212-697-6484 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV