SEATTLE, Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced the addition of Property Management Websites to the Zillow® Rentals suite of free tools and productivity solutions. Now property managers and rental agents can quickly and easily create a custom website for their personal brand or business, for free.
With 90 percent of home shoppers starting their real estate search online[i], it's essential that all real estate professionals have a Web presence. With this launch, Zillow enables property managers and rental agents to create beautifully designed, professional looking websites that allow prospective renters to search their inventory and contact them directly.
"At Zillow we're focused on giving rental professionals the tools they need to attract and collaborate with prospective tenants," said David Vivero, vice president of Zillow Rentals. "Giving every property manager a beautiful search engine-optimized website is yet another way Zillow Rentals will help rental professionals get more exposure for their listings and fill their vacancies faster and more easily."
Zillow Property Management Websites are designed for rental professionals who do not have their own website, wish to improve their current website or are looking for a free custom Web solution. Zillow Property Management Websites can be created quickly without the need for Web expertise. Key features include:
- Integration with Zillow Rentals listings and suite of professional tools: When rental pros update pricing, availability and other attributes of their rental properties within their Zillow Rentals account, their branded Rentals Website will automatically reflect those changes.
- A personalized domain name of the rental pro's choosing.
- A variety of templates, themes and colors.
- Customizable Neighborhood pages that are integrated with Zillow's local market data, local school information and Walk Scores.
- Integration with Zillow's free customer relationship management platform to track and convert leads and customer contacts coming from the website.
- Search engine optimization.
- "Rent vs. Buy" and "How Much is My Rent" calculators.