- Total sales declined 4% compared to the prior year with acquisitions contributing 4%, the weaker Euro a 1% headwind, and core sales down 7%.
- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) were $0.49, a 2% reduction compared to the prior year.
- Operating profit margins were 13.6%, a 100 basis point reduction from the prior year due primarily to the impact of lower volumes, most notably in the Engineered Solutions segment.
- Repurchased 0.3 million shares of common stock for $7 million in the quarter.
- Introduced second quarter EPS guidance in the range of $0.34-0.38 per share.
Actuant Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.