Ecolab Inc. introduces Hydris™, an innovative on-site generation system that combines water, electricity and mineral activator tablets with unique, patented electrolytic cell technology to produce three powerful daily cleaners that deliver affordable and sustainable cleaning for a variety of hard surfaces.
“Every commercial building has a range of surfaces, from polished stone to painted walls to glass partitions,” said Mark Copeland, Ecolab vice president of Marketing, Institutional Division. “Getting them clean, every day, requires a system that's effective, easy-to-use and affordable. Hydris marks Ecolab’s entry into sustainable electrolyzed water technologies for hard surface cleaning and will deliver powerful, cost-effective and sustainable cleaning solutions.”
Daily cleaning protocols can now rely on a water-based technology. Hydris has been successfully market-tested during the past year in universities and large commercial facilities and provides building and facility managers with a new alternative to meet the cleaning needs of commercial spaces.
Hydris advances Ecolab’s leadership position in the industry and provides institutions, college campuses, building managers and commercial building owners a powerful, cost-effective and sustainable cleaning system. For more information about Hydris and other Ecolab commercial cleaning products, visit www.ecolab.com/hydris.About Ecolab With 2011 pro forma sales of $11 billion and more than 40,000 employees, Ecolab Inc. (NYSE: ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. Ecolab delivers comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. (ECL-P)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV