- Bid & tender quoting enables fast response times, greater accuracy: With today’s announcement, PROS addresses requirements for a new segment of users – bid & tender quoting teams. These complex, time-intensive transactions frequently include hundreds of SKUs. PROS intelligently matches and prices products, populating quotes in a single view. Customers are able to respond in hours, rather than in weeks, with target prices and discounting guidance that help them win deals with greater agility and confidence.
- Unified pricing strategy provides complete customer views, better collaboration: With today’s announcement, PROS now provides the transparency and agility sales teams require for dealing with large global accounts. With PROS, sales teams gain a complete picture of pricing across a customer’s global account, including multiple geographies and divisions.
- Pivot tables provide richer ‘what-if’ modeling: In today’s complex selling environment, companies frequently use pivot tables to model and analyze pricing and quoting data. PROS now embeds these tables inside its big data application, providing easier-to-use, more convenient modeling capabilities in the familiar Microsoft® Excel format.
- Customer and pricing information anytime, anywhere: PROS now arms sales teams with instant access to customer and pricing data, even when they’re unable to connect online. With product and pricing databases embedded on their notebook computers – in the familiar Microsoft Excel format – reps no longer have to delay quotes for customers due to lack of connectivity, which is particularly useful when they’re onsite with their accounts.
- Rebate programs provide increased negotiation power: For companies with multi-tiered distribution models, negotiating a portfolio of rebates for any given customer often means the difference between winning and losing the deal. With today’s announcement, rebate analysts and sales teams can now bundle multiple rebate types – from growth, lump sum and volume rebates – into a single rebate program, and then model the expected revenue and profitability impact against their annual price agreements.
PROS Releases Latest Innovations To Its Big Data Applications For Pricing And Sales Effectiveness
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts