- The second season of "Mob Wives" finished at a .9 adult 18-49 Live+SD rating, up +13% from season 1. It finished with 1.5 million Total Viewers, up +15% from season 1. The series drove VH1 to the #1 cable network ranking among women 18-49 in its Sunday 8pm time period.
- "Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta" ranked as cable's TOP reality series of the summer among adult 18-49 impressions and women 18-49 throughout the 12 weeks since its premiere on June 18th. Overall the series averaged 5 million total viewers during premieres plus first encores. Through all of its premiere episodes, "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" averaged a 2.1 adult 18-49 Live+SD rating. On the social media front, "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" was the #1 most social non-sports series of the summer on all of television, cable and broadcast, according to Trendrr and SocialGuide.
- "Single Ladies" finished its second season on Monday, August 27 as ad-supported cable's #1 regularly scheduled summer scripted series among women 18-49. Overall the series averaged 3.2 million total viewers during premieres plus first encores -- up +10% from season 1. Through its first 12 premiere episodes, "Single Ladies" averaged a 1.4 P18-49 Live+SD rating -- up +17% from season 1.
- The second season of "Couples Therapy" averaged 570,000 total viewers -- up +33% from season 1.
- In 4th quarter, the second season of "Basketball Wives LA" averaged 2 million total viewers (Live+7) -- up +18% over the total viewer average for season 1.
VH1 Primetime Ratings Soar 33% Among Adult 18-49 Viewers In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.